ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:24:30 -0600
Me, too, Kathy, and yes, I think it all the time.  Fortunately, God knows
our hearts.  Seeing isn't believing but believing is seeing, by faith.  I'm
thankful for the miracles I have literally experienced in my own life but I
want all that God has for me and Jesus died for a whole lot more.  I was
praying with a lady one time and although this doesn't happen all that
often, and even if it does, I rarely comment on it to the person, but in
this case, near the end of our prayer session, I had a vision.  Well,
something like a vision.  This woman was sseated on the floor, as though she
were a little girl, and there were dozens and dozens of beautifully rapped
little boxes about the size of a ring box all around her.  They had little
bows and were rapped with incredibly beautiful paper.  I clearly heard the
Lord tell me, "These are all the gifts I want to give her in her life."
Yes, I told the lady what I saw because it was so strong, I couldn't ignore
it.  Jesus died to give us these gifts and I always desires to receive
everything Jesus gave His life for.  Call me selfish but I want it all and
He says we can have it all.  Think of that.  If that is true, and I can
prove it from Scripture, try and guess what Heaven is going to be like.

Phil.