ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:46:21 -0700
Hi Amy,
What comes to me, though it isn't easy, you need to align yourself with the
Lord. Get a song going in your head, or put a cd on, and praise, praise,
praise.  Thank him because he is God, and he is your true father, praise him
for he is good, though all other circumstances around you are not.  Just
place yourself, as it were, right next to Him, throw yourself upon him, and
let him lift you up.  Then you will be able to hear what you should do.
Standing with you at this time.
Vinny