ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:37:06 -0400
God put Kristin and I there at church this morning for a reason.  Pastor
Waggoner was discussing the connecting of relationships, be it spouce,
fiance, friends, relatives, whatever.  He gave 6 things that need to be
present in order to let this happen.  I'm not sure I'll remember all them,
or in the right order, but Here goes nothing:

loving

(Yes, Pat, he actually said as? I? quote:  Be loving.)

I turned to Kristin, and believe me:  it was all we could to keep from
rolling on the flor.  Believe me, when the church sang the next song, and
there was a lot of noise to disgreatly cover us up, we did.  We absolutely
just about were on the floor with laughter.

Anyway, back to the list:

unselfishness,
loyalty
forgiveness

Gosh I can't remember the last two.  Then, our church band at the end came
out, and play the very song I'd been dying to hear them do live.  I wasn't
supposed to sing with it, as it was a solo, but I couldn't help it.  No one
really seemed to care though.

I was shouting amen up the wall today.  It? was, awesome!

The whole time through the service, Kristin and I sat, hand in hand.  Then,
when we got back, she walked me to the door, and right before she left,
right before her parents, we did something we never drempt of dong:  we
kissed.  They were both like:  Waitt ago? Kristin!  They weren't mad at all!
You guys, today was magical!  My love for her has finally been proven to me,
and has totally bursted.  She is the apple of my eye.  I'd die for her.  I
mean, if anything ever happened to her...  I...  I'd be about to the point
of becoming completely autistic.  She is my sunshine, and my angel.
Nothing's ever gonna change that, nor is anyone nor anything gonna ever take
her away from me.

Chris.