ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 21:40:08 +0100
Hi there my loving Pat,

Your various family needs are noted my sister and I'm praying even as I
write.  Will continue to do so as often as the Lord prompts me because He
knows, right now, I can't remember a thing without prompting!  I have a good
calendar or two, alarms, Mike, the lot, but still I can forget or go on
auto-pilot and just bypass everything and continue in whatever I'm trying to
do.  I think maybe though that things are changing in that I am coming out
of some longer term really bad sleeplessness and some depression and I need
everyone's prayers to get me finally through this one!

Those blood sugars don't sound good!  I do pray they'll get them under
control.

Ear infections is a subject about which I know lots and, for one thing, they
sure hurt when they're bad!  Tell Vernon, when the pain gets too bad, God
will make a way through it for him!  He did it lots of times for me in the
past few years.  Now my ears have been free of infection for probably
eighteen months or so.  Praise God!

I pray Sherilyn makes a speedy recovery.

Love to you and plenty of those squeezings!  One day I'll give those hugs in
person!

--
Carol