ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 21:18:49 -0400
Hi Jeremy,
I appreciate your posting and your honesty about the situation in which you
and Jenifer find yourselves right now.  I feel for you and understand all
the financial aspects of the job, appartment and moving.  I echo what Rhonda
said that we are not trying to tell you or Jenifer what to do.  We have
tried to offer some suggestions and hopefully some help to you in this
situation.  I think you are right that we have pretty much talk this one
out.  Now you and Jenifer have had our input and you have to make your
decision.

nmay God be with you both and bless you in your life together forever.

Ned