ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 08:28:01 -0400
Dear Miss ronda,

Always glad to share! We are so blessed to have access to the Bible
in so many forms and formats. this was definitley not the case 12
years ago when I lost my sight. I went for about half a year without
any access to the Bible until a kind friend send me one in text
format. I have come to appreciate the Bible and having access to it
much more since that time even though I was not nearly as much into
the Word then as I am now.

Warm regards and God Bless,

Doris