ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:38:04 -0500
Hi Phil and Everyone,

Well, that's kind of how we feel.

Vernon and I agreed that if the Discovery Channel does not want to
pay us something for our time and efforts, we will not do any more interviews.

I did tell the lady at the Discovery Channel, that we would want to
be compensated a little for our time and efforts. We're not trying to
be greedy, but it's like living that experience all over again.

Vernon lost his garage, shop and computer lab, in Manchester, from
the tornado, in 2003, and he really went through a hard time.

I know money is nothing, but it sure helps, and our lives is
everything, but if we're ment to do it, God will provide.

We wanted to take a little vacation this fall, but even with that
little bit of money we're getting, I don't think we'll be able to do
it, unless business picks up.

I think Vernon is happier than he has been in a long time because of
the things we've been doing this summer.

We went to the River once, camping with Dean and Betty. We took our
motor home, and Dean took his boat, and we had a wonderful time.

Oh, I haven't told you all about the latest boat stuff. We've been
having a fun summer, fishing and boating.

I think I told you all about the Artic Cat Prowler, we call the Pat
Mobile. We've been enjoying that, but we also got a boat given to us,
and we paid $200.00 for the trailor for the boat, and we had to buy
an engine for it, so we did. The boat is a 16 foot Try-Hall. It can
seat four, but it's more comfortable with two, and all the fishing
gear, and coolers, and such. We love it.

Vernon bought me a pair of Crocs Shoes, and a new reel for my
birthday. It fits on my new fishing pole he bought me this summer.

Things are going to be really tight this fall and winter, money wise,
and since business is so very slow, and Vernon has lost all his
retirement in the stock market, and we don't know what kind of a
winter we will have.

I'm praising God for everything, and I know He will provide, but
please pray for us.

thanks a bunch.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson