ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:16:40 +0200
Good morning everyone

I took a walk with my guide dog Astrid to the post office this morning. This
is the first walk we've had since I returned home and she was diagnosed with
lupus. She tried to guide me, but had to walk very slow and struggled to
concentrate. I got home safely and am very grateful that God was with us. I
had to report the situation to the training school and just received a call
to say that a trainer will interview me today at 09:30 eastern. That is less
than half an hour to wait! The trainer said there might be a dog suitable
and ready for me soon. That would be such a blessing. I love Astrid and
would always enjoy her company, but I really need a dog to work for me and
give me more independence. I live in a very busy area with lots of traffic
and shops close by. Please pray that God will lead me to the right dog which
will enhance my life with independence and companionship and that he will
provide a way for me to visit Astrid if she has to go to a foster home - oh
and lastly that these 2 dogs in my life will get along when we visit Astrid.

Thanks
Coco