ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2007 20:54:50 -0600
My dear family in Christ,

I found out today, finally, that I am indeed a candidate for the cochlear
implant!  Woohoo!  I'm going to have to wait, but if The lord leaves the
door open, it'll be worth it!  I made an appointment for balance testing,
which will be next Monday, and an appointment with the surgeon.  I'll have
to wait until October to see this doctor.  Please continue to wait and pray
with me!  If you'd like to talk with anyone who has one, just let me know,
and I think I can give you a list.  There are at least 2 blind people among
others in my area, as far as I know.

thanks for all your support!

Sharon