ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:06:08 -0400
Well, I got an update.  My friend is supposively still hanging in there.
Last I heard just a second ago, they have her in intensive care.  She is
still not out of the woods, but is doing better.  Our prayers must be
working.  i do know one thing though:  I'm gonna stop worrying about it, I
didn't say stop praying, I just said stop worrying.  God's telling me she's
gonna pull through, and after all, she is a fighter, believe me.  Her sister
had a chance to go to Austrailia but she turned it down.  She I think, is
wanting to stay home and be with family until this whole ordeal is worked
out.  i really must admit that at first, it seemd to me that the possibility
of us losing her was present, but the more and more I think, and especially
pray about this, the more I hear God saying, hush, my child, she's all
right, she's not in immediate danger, nor will she be.  They have it under
control.  my main problem is that at this point, I'm having a lot of trouble
emotionally dealing with this, as I love her so much in Christ.  it would
devastate me to lose her.  i don't think that we will, and things are
beginning to look a bit more hopeful, and promising, but remember this, you
guys:  just because she's doing well, doesn't mean she's out of the woods
yet.  If the status is that she's in ICU which by the way, she is, then it's
obviously still very severe.  I don't know if they're feeding her on IV or
not.  I'd assume so.  I just don't have a lot of facts right now.  It's very
hard, nearly impossible for me to get in contact with someone who knows
more.  I'm trying but everyone is hard to get ahold of.

Anyway, you all keep praying.

Chris.