ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 08:40:59 -0500
Hey, Vicki

The best way to search for sound files that I've found is to use Altavista
and click on the tab at the top of the page that says MP3/Audio, then enter
your search (Josh Groban in this case).  I came up with a lot of hits that
way.  Be aware, though, that some of the files are large so may take a while
to hear even when streaming.

The direct link to the Altavista audio page is here:

http://www.altavista.com/audio/default

Paul