ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:17:56 -0700
Paulette has a sweeper that broke down so she needs to find a new one.  She
asked for prayer she'd get the right one for the right price.  We about over
loaded her little voice note with all the mail we have had lately so she
didn't get to read everything in order to keep up.  So please pray the Lord
directs her right to what she needs and can afford tomorrow.

Phil.