ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:59:31 -0700
Preach away Vinny!  I can sure tell you've been there.  And, wow!  You do
have the important things of life.

speaking of seeing your beautiful wife, people say my husband has such a
kind face.  I'd like to see his face too.  Many could say the same of their
children.  Sometimes I think how the Lord says our tears will be stored up
in a bottle; ( some of us may have to have a very big bottle, smile, I
wonder if he doesn't save those things we want to see for us to view in
heaven like a big giant scrap book only in virtual view.  The Bible doesn't
say this, just my possible thoughts.  Either he saves them, or when we reach
heaven those things won't be important anymore.

Vicki