ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:01:33 -0400
Hi Guys,
	Well, we've finally found out about Matt.  He contacted one of our
friends from the Grand Rapids area this morning.  He has been living
in a hotel for the past 8 days and hhis money is almost gone, so now
he wants to bumb off somebody else.  Our friend has said "no," but
she is willing to take him to the Mel Trotter  mission, our
suggestion,  where they really can help him.  Now, we're asking her
if she can find someone from the church that we are involved with out
there, who can actually talk some sense into him and help him think
through the poor decisions that he is making.  Well, at least now we
know that he is very much alive.  That's an answer to prayer.
Kathy