ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:03:59 +0100
Hmmm!  Still munching!  It was shop delivery today and I made chocolate
chrispy, new recipe with Mars bars - but it went a bit wrong!  <Boo Hoo!>

Also, I managed to order extra doughnuts.  It should have been a pack of
five.  Now, I don't particularly like them but Mike loves them!  Well, he
got 25!  <SMILE>

Praise God for a freezer and a good laugh!

--
Carol