ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:57:10 +0000
I know you know this Kathy and others .  His social commentaries are still right on because he must have taken them or based them on scripture.  I probably have heard him but am note sure.  I would have to hear him again to know. What is the name of his ministry

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74