ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:12:35 -0500
Father, continue to heal Carol's cough so that she can go to church and
worship with other believers and they can lay their hands on her and pray
with and for her.  Also, Father, while I'm at it, allow the people who I
lent money to to come up with something so that my rent will not be short.
In Jesus' name, amen.