ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 16:56:56 -0600
Yeah, I like the song of solomon a lot because of what the book intimate
issues had to say about it, or at least the women at the seminar who wrote
the book.
We have parts of that seminar on tape and it is interesting.
I don't think that they are the best public speakers but they did really
well.
Then you have people who want to rain on your parade and say things like Oh
you're looking at that story wrong and it shouldn't have been included in
bible and all like that.
I think those people are just frustrated old batchler types who are
depressed by their lives.
Or worse yet, those who have bad marriages who have given up and just envy
those who have half decent to good relationships.

Matt