ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 19:30:20 -0400
Hi Guys,
well, I went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was 130 over
80.  I've lost 25 pounds and all of my blood numbers are excellent,
so the doctor wants me to stop taking the medication, for now, to see
what happens.  I have to go in at least once a week for a reading and
I need to get my own monitor to keep tabs on things.  It's funny, I
thought that I would be jumping for joy, and, I am happy for this
turn of events, but I'm also a bit scared now that I know the damage
high blood pressure can do.   The thing is, if you have high blood
pressure, you don't often know it.  I know that I was shocked last
year with mine.  Anyway, I think that this is progress.  If Sandy
says, yes, I'll know it is.
Kathy