ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 16:49:37 -0500
A wise man of God once told me if I focus on the truth, I'll not have need
to worry about falacy as it crops up, it will show itself trickery and
falacy without trying to see where it falls sour. I  personally don't give
two rips about this code thing, and have no desire to watch, read or get
into it. Why bother at all subjecting oneself to deception.  It is just
the enemy trying to undermine the truth, which he can't do, too much
history already has proven the Bible to be truth, and so they have to try
to create some invented methodology to try to defeat truth. This has been
for centuries and will be until the end of time and likely more frequently
and more often and more convincing if one buys into it. My advice? Don't
bother with it. If you have someone who is questioning its validity, refer
them to the resources listed and don't bother debating it with anyone who
is absorbed in its falacy. Those wishing to debate it are discussed in
Proverbs as mockers and fools in which you just let them to their own
devices and trying to argue only wastes your time and aggravates all
involved. Really it causes some to dig in deeper to trying to prove falacy
to be truth and more resistant to truth.  Just my thoughts.

Brad