ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:49:55 -0600
Marvella and Julie,

Thanks for sharing those comments.  I can't imagine how hard it must be to
loose those who are close to you through accident or illness.

When I lost one of my grandmothers, my aunt's phone number was different
from hers by two digits.  And I switched the digits all the time when
calling my aunt.

Vicki