ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Aug 2013 22:52:57 -0400
I think of my little granddaughter Savannah. When she was about 18 months or
so when ever  she was sad, hurt, or tired, she would say "Hold you"  She of
course meant that she wanted me to hold her. She knew she needed comfort,
knew she needed to be close to someone she knew loved her. I too am tired,
tired of life and its problems, I am sad, hurt by the words of others, and
like Savannah I want to be close to someone  I know who loves me. So, I turn
to our Father. In my own way I say "Hold me" and He does
Rhonda.