ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2006 11:04:24 +0100
Jenny,

This isn't a silly prayer request.  Those of us who have given up guide dogs
(dogs guides) know exactly where you're coming from.  I pray God will give
you His best on this one, and I don't know what that is.  Keep us posted.

Love in Him:

--
Carol - Reading, UK

To you, o Lord, I lift up my soul;
In You I trust, o my God.  . . .."  PS25:1-2 NIV.