ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Kroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:13:20 -0600
Amen, Brother Paul!

I've been wanting to write something on this subject, not exactly knowing
how to do it without ruffling the feathers of people I love <smile>  But you
said it best.  Phil has ministered to most of us in some way, whether
through this list or one on one and he has been a blessing.

So have you and so many others on the list.  God is working through all of
you (and I pray me, too) to do good for others.

I hope that made sense.  Remember, I told you all I'm not much of a writer.
<smile>

Love in Christ,

Deb