ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:03:33 +0200
Hello all

Please forgive if this message is brief and to the point. I'm still in shock
and my heart hurts. In January my grandma got the news the cancer is in
remission. An hour ago I got a phone call from my mother to inform me that
my grandma is dizzy, weak and has had kidny tract and bladder infection. Her
liver hurts and the doctor is having tests done tomorrow. Please pray for my
grandma and me. She's the 1 person who loves me unconditionally. It is so
hard to see her travel this rough road through life.

Thank you
Coco