ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:40:28 -0400
But you can see him as he is and not be suffering under delusions whether or
not you are blind, just as we know the truth when it is presented to us.  We
know it for what it is.  Physical sight is not relevant, as those who lived
when Jesus did saw him and still did not recognize him for who he really was
and they had physical sight.