ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2005 06:16:34 -0500
I'll be watching to see what folks think!!  I for myself don't think wine is
wrong, but it is the entent when drinking it! sharing a glass of wine with a
spouse would be  ok provided neither had a problem with wine!!  if however,
drinking cuased one problems, if one could not stop after one glass, then I
would say  not to drink.
As for a Bible study, how could you know if any one had a problem with wine,
these are just my thoughts, no verse to back it up, jus my feelings!
Rhonda