ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:50:09 -0700
I wish all lonely people could get together for support and celebration
during hard times.  But since we can't, the next best thing would be to have
a chat line or other means of direct voice or text communication.  That
said, my brother is giving me high-speed internet for Christmas!  Only thing
is, I'm going to have to wait till January, when he and his wife, and their
son, come back from their vacations.  Then maybe I'll experiment with chats.
I've never done that before.

I felt kind of disappointed today because I had to go to an appointment
while many others got to play bingo.  Oh well, at least I'm not missing the
most exciting thing of all, The New Earth!

Sharon