ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 16:47:39 -0700
Hi all!

Just thought I'd write and tell you some interesting news.  Yesterday I went
to a birthing clinic with my care providers.  The lady, Blanca, has a
daughter-in-law who was pregnant.  I was there for about six hours, and she
had her baby girl I think after 9:00 at night.  I got to see her when she
was about 15 minutes old!  She has black hair and weighed 7.7 pounds.  She
had a cap on her head so I couldn't feel her hair, at least not completely.
Her parents knew about her ahead of time, and they named her Adrina (not
sure how to spell) Danielle.  Blanca will call her Daniella (not sure about
that one either).  I've never been so close to someone having a baby.  That
was neat!

Sharon