ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:39:44 -0500
Lelia,
Do you like  baking?  Perhaps you could make cookies.  If you have a
gingerbread cookie cutter he might get into making little men out of
gingerbread dough.  Even Chris likes that.  In fact, he asked me to make
him some dough during vacation so I probably will.  Of course, Chris
turns the gingerbread men into knights and warriors, but he rolls out the
dough and everything.  It's really pretty funny!
        Also, if you guys still have your snow, there's always making
snowmen or a snow fort.  Something else that is pretty cool is taking
bubble solution outside in the winter.  Often, the bubbles don't break,
but freeze instead.  I think that my daughter Liz has a recipe for window
paint too if you don't mind having your windows decorated.  If you need a
gingerbread recipe, I can pass that on too.  Let me know!
Kathy

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!