ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 10:54:22 -0600
HI Phil, is the rashes your grandkids get a topic eczema?
Butcher job on the spelling of course, but that is caused by stress and
worry I think and I don't think it can be cared for successfully, they just
have to stop worrying and stressing.
Not an easy medicine to administer.
I think low sex drive in women is common these days.  Just another thing the
media tries to lie to us about.  Really, I think they are trying to make
women think something is wrong with them so that they will "straiten up" but
it just depresses them and makes the problem all that much worse.
I mean, Julie hormone on all my sex mongering children wants it all the
time, why don't I?
Divorce is talked of in the lusts of the flesh I think when it says that
division is a lust of the flesh.
It is truly a shame that more people don't turn to the bible for answers.
I don't recall if it was you, Phil, or Brad who spoke of how people stand
before god to profess their devotion then before a judge to divorce but that
was a good point.

Take Care,

Matt