ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:23:03 +0000
I believe it Phil.  He may not cause it but he allows it.  He will go to any extremem to get our attention believe I know.  He had to litterly  kill me to let me know he was really real and that there is a Heaven and a hell.

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.