ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:16:36 -0500
Kathy,

Glad to hear the therepost he is seeing is clicking with him. What an
emotional  roller coaster for you guys. Like Peggy says, parenting goes
beyond the nest, but the immediate danger and daily frustrations won't be
in your face all the time when he is of age and does move out. Instead you
may find yourself wondering, praying and being concerned for his welbeing.
I always say it doesn't get better as they get older, it just gets
different.

Brad