ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:35:52 -0700
Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who had a restless night.  We have new
managers who don't understand our work, who are getting instructions from
managers and chiefs way high up, who understand our work even less, to
implement some changes in the way we do our jobs.  So I had imaginary
conversations and confrontations going on in my head with management telling
me to do things that are impossible and will cause more problems than they
will solve.  I kept trying to detach from those thoughts and surrender the
situation to the Lord, but my mind kept going right back.  So I'm pretty
wiped out today.  <sigh>

Peggy
http://kernsac.livejournal.com/