ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:35:35 -0400
Hi Vinnie,
A little background information.  Joe is my first husband he is the father
of my son.  He has had 4 strokes and the hospital has done virtually nothing
for him.  He has 3 heart attacks and this last stroke affected his speech,
right hand, and he is dragging one foot.
They determined that the caroted artery has some blockage and little pieces
of plaque are breaking off and going to the brain, causing the strokes.
Anyway he saw a neurologist, is taking physical therapy, and they have done
nothing for him other than that.
The neurologist called the attending physician and ordered him to get Joe
into the hospital for the surgery to unblock the arteries.
Joe is having surgery on Tuesday and as far as I know he is not a Christian.
He needs prayer for his physical well being but more importantly he needs to
find and accept Jesus as his personal savior.
I asked his permission for us to pray for him and he granted permission but
he is not interested in talking about his salvation.  That is okay though,
because I am continuing to pray that he will see the light and understand
what a mistake he is making.
Virgie and Hoshi