ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 18:23:52 -0400
Hi Phil,
	I believe.  I do!  I just have one question, when you learn about
such miracles, besides praising God, do you ever ask, "Why not
me?"  God is just too awesome to bother doubting this stuff.  I
wonder if the reason that we don't see more ourselves is because of
our doubts.  We're just too sophisticated  for such nonsense.
(sarcasm intended!)  Well, if we're not careful, we're going to end
up sophisticating ourselves right out of belief.  I believe that God
can still do such things. I just wish that I were privy to those
wonders more often.
God bless,
Kathy