ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:39:01 -0600
Kathy,

Hopefully this new approach will help. I think too many times kids are
quickly medicated for such, but  yawl have put in your time of working it
out various ways with limited success and could well be an answer for him.
I can't imagine the difficulty and roller coaster of having him be very
helpful and sensitive to family time yet be the opposite sometimes, as well
the suffering grades. It has got to be very tough for you and Greg, and
Chris too as I'm sure he wonders why it is this way, and what drives him as
such. Surely he feels a sense of failure when his new found fads only last
a week or two and he is off to something else. .

Brad