ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:28:42 +0000
Rhonda,  I forgot to pray for your situation.  Father in Heaven you know Rhond's needs better than even she does.  Help her to ba able to get the transportation and anything else she may need for her college.  Just continue to open doors for her.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74