ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:42:30 -0600
Jen,

Sorry to hear about the boo boo. Concussion ouch, very nasty boo boo at
that.Some folks will go to any length for extra  holiday vacation won't
they? Kidding, I know it hurts and its no fun but it is temporary and we
are thankfuyl you weren't hurt worse. I'm sure it won't spoil your
Christmas either. Rest up and heal up :) and thanks for lettin gus know.

Brad

At 01:31 PM 12/20/2007, you wrote:
>hi everyone!
>
>Just writing to let you all know i'm still on the face of this earth.
>*smile*
>
>tuesday, before going to work... as i was walking into the building, i fell
>on a wicked patch of ice and got a concussion.  I was taken into the
>hospital by ambulance, and have been off work since.  I had strained
>neck-like wiplash and a consuccion.  Needless to say i've chalked all this
>up to workmen's comp  because it was on there property.  The clencher?  i
>fell monday but not that bad and i told our security guards about it!
>nothing was done!
>
>Well God is good!  Merry christmas everyone!  And... i'm sick of this head
>ake!
>
>Jenifer Gilley
>Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
>  Email:
>msn-no email please:

Brad Dunse
http://www.braddunsemusic.com

Check out my site, take a look, have a listen to some sample tunes or
contact me if you are interested in a calendar date. Comments are always
encouraged and appreciated in the guest book area. Also feel free to sign
up to the newsletter to receive an occasional performance update. Its easy
as pie, your address stays with us, and we won't pound you with mail either
I promise... no worry!