ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris & Doris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 2009 12:45:15 -0400
Dear Miss Pat!

We will definitely pray you find the cable for your I-pod. Nothing is
too little or to big for the Lord to handle and he wants us to ask
him for everything and in anything. And the Lord can and will help
you find it in His time.Papito prayed he find his Bible Courier when
he had misplaced it and the Lord showed him just at the right time.

Lord, please help Ms.Pat find the cable for her I-pod when she really
needs it and when she has exhausted all her own resources. thank
youfor loving us so much and knowing exactly what we need and when we
need it and for always providing that.

Please help Mr.Vernon not to be upset with Ms.Pat about the
cable.  Please show Ms.Pat some really good stuff to put on her Ipod
as well and thanks she could have one in the first place. You are an
awesome God!

Thank you Jesus!

Doris