ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 09:09:02 -0400
Phil, I haven't laughed so hard in many years!!  Thanks for posting
that.  Did you know that laughing dilates ones veins and arteries,
which is very good for ones health?  I am in excellent health this
morning!!   Smile
By the way, in my travels some years ago, I was privileged to see and
hear Jamie
in person, but I can't recall that he had such a sense of
humor.  He's been with the Lord probably for about ten years now, and
I bet Jesus is enjoying Jamie's humor.

Love to all,
Helen