ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:16:06 -0500
I own five, no wait, four vehicles, my son's junker titled in my name was
just hauled away. Any way I don't drive lol I'm even listed on my
insurance as a driver despite us telling them about it twice now. I got
the cleanest record over these 10 years or so I haven't driven lol.  I've
got a 14 foot cube truck for work I bought, a old Dodge Caravan still
hanging in there which is in my name, a Honda which is also in my name,
and my daughter's car she bought in which we titled in my name to put
under our policy to save her some college $$. My son now has his own
policy since he bought a newer car on his own. He, as any young man
should, is branching out on his own responsibility, and it is up to us to
prepare kids for flight out of the nest. He's learning some lessons this
year *smile* and doing well at learning too.

Brad

Brad