ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:29:58 -0600
Thank you for the update. I will pray.

brad

on 06:05 PM 11/20/2006, Rhonda Partain said:

We went to the  meeting about transplants, next
month they will do an evaluation…but  once you
receive a transplant you will need 2000  that is
two thousand dollars for the first few months,
then five to  eight hundred every month for the
rest of your life for the medications  to keep
your body from rejecting the kidney.  They say
you can do fund raising once you have been placed
on the list, guess you have all seen those cans
in stores.  My goodness, they said you of course
could get on your spouse’s insurance and that
would coer some of it…I still have about a year
and a half of school! But we will see what
happens.  Aparently Medicare doesn’t cover much
of the medications because they are name brand
and very expensive, it does however pay for the
transplant, and the operation for the living donor if you have one.

Continue to pray with us about this…really no use
in worrying about it  just one day one step at a time.

  Rhonda