ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:53:55 -0600
Rhonda,

My friend, or the man I thought was my friend, wasn't too excited about my
letter I sent to him.  At least, a pastor friend of mine who lives over on
the western slope talked with his wife and the report wasn't too
encouraging.  So, in short, my letter did no good, the best I can determine.
At least, according to what I read today, he did go back into the ministry
and he did start another church and pastored for 8 more years so I was glad
to hear about that.  He died last November fifth and I know several people
over there so it is disappointing I had to find out by doing an internet
search for him.  It was a lousy way to fin doubt, too.

Phil.