ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 22:04:48 -0800
Hello and happy birthday rhonda! You are not old at all! As for dieting,
ugh, I don't believe in dieting but then I'm arily thin,. My view is just
try to eat sensibly and maybe reduce your portions. this is one mehtod I
lost weight with and also apple cider vinegar which reduced my need for
sweets. Has anyone on this list ever encountered anyone to whome sweets
doesn't mean much? To me, they never did. Kerri.