ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 14:05:53 -0500
Well, Esther has survived breast cancer and a host of other adversities.
She is not a believer as far as I know and doesn't want to be.
Unfortunately, that has removed the "best friend" status although I still
love her dearly.  So I said I didn't like you?  Well, I probably didn't like
myself very well back then either and did lots of stuff for provocation
rather than for love.  Please accept my appology for such a thing.  Oh, what
a silly, mixed-up girl I was!  Hey, wait, maybe not much has changed except
the owner of my heart, lol.

April