ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 20:14:27 -0600
Tonight the lady who lives next door to us came over.  Gretchen and Sandy
led her to Christ.  She has been a cocaine addict for many years.  Gretchen
had me print her testimony, as well as some other testimonies found on my
website, so Melissa could read them.  She just came over to tell me she had
read the materials.  So Gretchen is working at it and I, for one, am
believing this time she will make it.  Thank you, Jesus.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com