ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 01:43:34 -0500
Brad, it seems to me that Jesus, being omniscient, and having
full understanding of our human character and limitations,
would realize that most of us could provide food, clothing,
and/or shelter for needy people, if it our will to do so.  We could
even visit the sick, and offer them some level of comfort.  But we
must face reality.  Most of us don't have the faith that God will
perform major miracles when we pray.  Not even the word of
faith people have that kind of faith; otherwise there would be
many more testimonies of healings throughout the world, and a
lot less begging for money!  LOL!  We could visit the prisoners,
but it might be against the law to free them.
David
Don't let the god of this world be the God of your world.