ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 17:28:01 -0600
Phil,

I don't know why I hadn't thought of this before. Well perhaps she'd have
no need for it now, but our church in Texas has a very successful record
for a program they have which is called GOD14, Get Off Drugs in 14 weeks.
It is supplemented with vitamins and etc. which reduce if not rid
withdrawls from alcohol and drugs and is very spirit based counseling. I
wonder if you might contact Bill Yeary the director of the training program
to see if there isn't a counseling office in your area yet, or if you can
get the supplements through him directly to help Gretchen ween her body off
the effects of the drugs. You can find a link to the International
Institute of Faith Based Counseling at...

www.cotr.com/

Bill can be contacted through that office. That office is the training
facility for creating and teaching counselors, but he is the one who
started the program.

Brad