ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:19:03 -0400
I received a call today... the company tat had said they could provide
transportation for me to college said their supervisor will not approve  my
request,  they only service Carrollton, not outside of Carrollton,  one has
to reside in Carrollton Ga, so... back to where I started from  in April, I
have classes that I am signed up for, books on the way, and the college is
only about 13 miles away!
this is really too much agrivation  I am tired of trying, maybe I just need
a break! but I must have something to do sometimes, staying home all week
long is not appealing!!!
Today, I am tired of being blind,
Rhonda